Horizon Science Pty Ltd
Horizon Science Pty Ltd was an Australian unlisted company focusing on the development of functional sugars (including a low glycaemic index sugar), the establishment of a cocoa industry in Australia, and the extraction of phytochemicals from sugar and cocoa processing waste streams for application in the nutriceutical industry.
TSL was engaged in 2006 to raise capital and provide strategic advice for the commercialisation of the company’s intellectual property.
- Advised on corporate structure and
established Horizon Science as the holding company
- Provided acting CEO under contract
- Conducted an initial capital raising of $9m, with two Nestlè supported venture capital funds (Inventages and BioPacific Ventures) as the principal investors
- Assisted with grant applications for a $900,000 Commercial Ready grant and a $3.9million DAFF grant
- Provided strategic business development advice
Previous client |