Plantic Technologies Limited
Plantic Technologies Limited was an Australian start-up company focusing on the development of a cost-competitive biodegradable alternative to standard plastic packaging.
TSL was engaged by the Cooperative Research Centre for International Food Manufacture and Packaging Science in 2000 to advise on structure and establish a spin-out company based on proprietary technology from the CRC.
During its corporate advisory relationship with the CRC, TSL:
- Advised on structure and established a spin-out company, Plantic
- Negotiated and drafted technology transfer and research agreements
During its corporate advisory relationship with Plantic Technologies, TSL:
- Recruited a CEO and independent Board of Directors
- Provided company secretarial services
- Prepared a business plan and offer documentation
- Conducted a $6 million capital raising in early 2002 from Australian private investors
- Successfully completed a $5.5 million capital raising in December 2003/ January 2004
Plantic Technologies listed on Londonís Alternative Investment Market (ĎAIMí) in 2007 and the Company was subsequently privatised by one of the Companyís major shareholders.
Previous client |